Navigation & Hotkeys
- To Rotate: left-click + mouse movement
- To Zoom: scroll wheel or right-click + mouse movement
- To Move: hold the scroll wheel and move the mouse or hold ctrl + left-click
- To Define a Rotation Center: double left-click
- To Hide/Un-hide a part: Select it with the mouse and use they "t" key.
Rules & Privacy
- Data privacy: All the uploaded data will remain with its original copyright and owner. The data is confidential and no link or file will be shared by the website administrator.
- Size limitation: There is no size limitation but the uploading time can not exceed 2 minutes.
- Supported files: .obj, .bms, .off, .ast, .ply, .step, .stp, .igs, .iges, .stl. Only STP/STEP files will have colors and part manipulation.
Only registered users can list their uploaded files.
You can use the following form to contact me about this software:
The development of this software started by curiosity in 2015 when Paul Renard, a friend from the university gave me a snippet of pythonocc-core. I found the code really interesting and I integrate it into my website for making a simple STP viewer.
More later, near Dec. 2016, I decided to shutdown the website and the project got stopped. But somewhere in 2018, after making some demos at work Romain Chelmas motivated me for taking it back.
The project will evolve as a libre-software, which means that it is developped in free time and with no constrains, but it will certanly evolve and I have no intentions of adding limitations.
- Add a tool for making measures.
- Add a tool for making sections.
- Add the product tree with the parts name.
- Add an axis helper.
The website was developped by Rafael Senties Martinelli but the real credits should be given to the developpers who made the Core libraries.
Images (CC 3.0 BY)
- Web rendering powered with x3dom.
- X3D generation powered with pythonocc-core.
- File reading (not all formats) powered with FreeCAD.
Some extra credits can be found here.